Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
Playing some random RC cards game in my friends dad laptop. I then bugged my family non-stop for a PC and there it went. Initally played some MMORPG, following by other traditional RPG's! Divinity Original Sin my favorite so far.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
My progression of loving PC games went from just tinkering around on games to full-fledged passion over the course of my childhood. When I was 7 a friend of mine's parents had a PC and they had King's Quest on it. We only got to play it a little bit so I didn't have much time to play it. Then there was Oregon Trail on the school PCs that we tinkered around with. My parents got our first PC when I was around 10, and I remember playing minesweeper and Solitaire on it (they wouldn't let me put any other games on it). In high school I became friends with the brother of a girl I was dating at the time. He was very much into computers and gaming, and he'd let me play Team Fortress and Quake on his PC. I saved up some money and bought my first PC. I'd cart it back and forth from my house to my friend's and we'd spend hours, sometimes all night, playing Half Life or Day of Defeat or whatever else we could get our hands on. It was at this time I truly fell in love with PC gaming, in large part because of the great friendship that became of my interest. Twenty years later, though we live on different sides of the US, we're still best friends and we still game together.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked by playing Age of Empires first, then when the witcher 1 came out I just kept playing on pc, also I didn't like playing so much with a ps3 controller or xbox thing... keyboard and mouse are better imo :D

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
My first gaming experience was playing browser games on CoolMathGames. Eventually I got my own laptop for school and started playing Star Wars: The Old Republic and have gone from there.

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
What got me hooked to PC gaming was my uncle! He started me off playing World Of Warcraft and Unreal Tournament on his old rig. In fact he was subscribed to PC Gamer and still is to this day. I remember opening up your guys' magazines and just adoring every moment of gamer enthusiasm in each page.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I started playing on PC with Fable as that was the only way to get the DLC for the game way back when. I started playing that and just never stopped. It wasn't immediate as my computer was so bad back in the day but once I really got into WoW I started playing games on PC more and more and haven't stopped.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been into gaming my whole life. My dad was a mainframe systems engineer, and I was one of the lucky nerds that always had a PC... Apple IIe, GREENSCREEN GANG BABY!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I remember fighting with my brothers to decide who gets to play Warcraft 3 back in the day, being the youngest it usually lost, but theyre very fond memories and what got me into building my own PC and gaming in general.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
What made me addicted to PC games is Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood released in 2002, I played there for two days. And then I didn't really like console games anymore.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming after a friend built me a PC for audio engineering. He insisted I get a 1050 Ti so I could at least try some gaming. I installed Skyrim and was amazed at how versatile everything was compared to console. I've now played entirely PC for like 5 years.

May 23, 2020
Visit site
i got into pc gaming when the MEDAL OF HONOUR games for pc were released nearly 20 years ago. i did do some old point and click games a good while before that. but really liked them MOH games fighting nazis is real fun ( i think )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS