Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
For me, I got hooked when I needed an escape. It wasn't so much what have I played, so much as needing to get out of my head during a troubled time. After that, it just became a regular part of my life. First games were Wing Commander, Chuck Yegar flight simulator, Commander Keen.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I was hooked on PC gaming by the Ultima series back in the IBM days. . . there were no role-playing games with that depth on the Nintendo or Sega. Now with games like Elite Dangerous or Witcher 3 . . . forgetaboutit. PC gaming graphics and power for the win.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Got hooked when I started playing for free thanks to illegal torrents. Good thing is, now, I'm clean, and I buy everything from Steam, GoG, etc.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I am not yet a PC Gamer, but are so looking forward to it. I am saving up for a £2400 build. I want to do PC Gaming as currently all I have done is Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and played some of the Total War games on my laptop and I know PC Gaming is supposedly 100 times better than that

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The way you have to interact with the games is different, also the ease of playing with people online when I was a child seemed incredible. Playing on PC allows you not only the same playability of any console, but also to play in other ways that consoles do not allow due to their controls and limitations.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I got into PC gaming with several DOS based games pre Win 3.1 on my grandfather's machine. My love for PC gaming really came into its own with my friends and I playing StarCraft and the Half Life mods like Counter Strike and Day of Defeat.

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
It all started with the original Doom on PC when I was 4 years old. I played Doom, Quake, and Duke Nukem almost religiously as a small boy and haven't been able to keep off gaming since.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming applying mods to some of my favorite games of all time. When I go back to play a game like The Witcher or Mass Effect it's kind of like a new and improved game applying mods. The SSD also makes a world of difference that's hard to go backwards on.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I got into PC gaming because of Warcraft, Diablo, Fullthrottle, Crusader - No Remorse & Crusader - No Regret................................All of which i still play today.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
When I found out I could have all I needed in the same workstation, I knew PC Gaming was right for me. I was able to study, work, and game all at the same place! Also, when I modded my first game, that was it, nothing would ever be enough for me if it wasn't on PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS