Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I got an Xbox when I was young. Played plenty of Crash Bandicoot and other games, and it cascaded from there. Ended up getting a PC for a birthday and there you go.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I've been a PC gamer since i was a kid playing DOS games. I remember this one in particular where i flew around in an F16 with of course the dos graphics. I vaguely recall the first windows my parents got, i was playing MotoRacer or whatever and a bunch of other games, and have played hundreds and hundreds of pc games since.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
For me it was the dream of flight. The first games I played as a kid were the Chuck Yeagar Flight Simulators and the very beginning of the Wing Commander games. Commander keen and Wolfenstein were great, but nothing compared to dog fighting.

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I got hooked on games and gaming when I was pretty young maybe around 8 or 9. In the place that I lived there weren't any kids around to play with after school; take note that this was before cable internet and the standard was dial up. So my mom would sometimes take me to the book store, our barns and noble had this pretty big section of magazines and of course I would go straight to the computer game magazines contemplating which one to get really based off of the gaming and demo cd bonus disk. I would really review what was on the disk and if something really caught my eye or just the marketing got to me on a certain one that would be the one I took home, as I could only get one xD. First thing arriving at home I would install the games or demos and play. Then the day after on a school day I would take the mag and cd to school and share it with some classmates that had laptops.. that was actually a pretty big luxury back then going to school with a laptop.. since i didnt have my own i would watch and show them how to play the game and take turns.. after all I was the one with the cd. PC Gamer was definately in the bunch of mags I would get.. also others that are now defunct.

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
road rash, bomber man and mario 17 years ago and from then on till now assassins creed, gta, watch dogs and more almost all the games had me hooked up to playing

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
bro it all started in 2005 when i was 4 years old and got cs 1.6, a week after that i became a deathmatch freak basically aim bot and from there on it all started and believe me i still play 1.6 to this day

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming after watching many gameplays from different YouTubers and not being able to play any of those games. So I've been saving and trying to build one myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts