Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 627 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world build by CD Project Red. The thing I look forward to most is to finally have that feeling to get lost in a fictional world again and to take in the impressions and small details implemented in night city.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I remember seeing the teaser back in 2013 and wondering when I would hear more about this title, at that time it felt like I would never hear or see anymore because of the 5-year gap between trailers. But now we are closer than ever! CD PROJEKT RED has cemented themselves as my favorite developer due to their successful Witcher trilogy, również temu że też jestem Polakiem! I simply cannot wait any longer to drive down the illuminated streets of the neon glowing Night City while "Never Fade Away" blasts through my speakers! I can't wait to visit my Ripperdoc so I can get my hands on some crazy new cyberware! I can't wait to clash with gangs like the Voodoo Boys and Maelstrom. I most definitely can't wait to put the mantis blades to good use!! And most of all, I can't wait to Chip in!!!

May 20, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is to get really lost in the games world. Just exploring the city at night and finding new and unexpected things and people in the Night citys nightlife, without having to use the Hud or menus. Basically living the immersive sim.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the most refined depiction of cyberpunk that the gaming world has ever seen which will be our generation's Blade Runner. Oh and to be able to have fun with the mantis blade!

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the entire city. Can't wait to see the verticality of it, something I really haven't seen in a video game before. Plus I'm a sucker for customization in video games so I'm dying to check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS