Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 599 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I remembered the side missions of Witcher 3 being an eye opener to how it should be done by triple a Developers. Instead of it being a generic fetch quest, they were well thought out stories that helped you to understand the world and how the people interacted with it and each other. Hence, I’ll be most excited in exploring the world of cyberpunk and its side missions!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Most anticipated game for me in years. I can not wait to jump into the game and explore the body modifications within the character customisation. Fingers crossed.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Well, I'm looking forward to the story. And while working on the story, I'll check every corner and turn every stone of the map. And I'll probably start a YouTube account where I could record that whole process. :giggle:

May 29, 2020
Visit site
never have been disappointed with CD Projekt Red games, have em on multiple platforms and cant wait for this to be released, gonna get myself immersed in it, finish it and repeat!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I would immediately head to the data archives building in City Centre to confirm that Trump lost his 2020 election bid. Then I would celebrate by driving to Westbrook and graffiti the district with dickbutts, while blasting "Eat The Rich" by Aerosmith.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
been waiting for this game since the first trailer was posted on the cyberpunk 2077 youtube channel and have been following since, during that time i have fell in love with almost everything about the game and only do more and more every time more info is released. the thing i want to do most when the game comes out is to just play through the story line and listen to the well-produced music that i have heard so far in the gameplay videos released.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the deep and rich world of Night City, this game has been a must have since it was announced and knowing it was made by CD Projekt Red. I fully intend to play and enjoy every corner of this game, explore it´s many RPG choices and paths. And use the GPU to build my first gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS