Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 598 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
With the amount of details I can change in my character definitely mostly looking forward to have an amazing character and do all of the crazy stuff the game is offering the chance to do.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm really interested in the whole universe and want to explore the game itself. I'm a sucker of side missions so I can't wait to try to do them. Also, I just want to get lost in the cyberpunkness: driving, walking on the streets, checking out every detail.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The things I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 are to explore the world and experience some of the amazing writing I expect to see.

I want to see how CD Projekt Red has managed to create this different type of RPG where they have to create everything from scratch and give options (gameplay-wise) for different types of characters since not everybody is going to play as Geralt of Rivia.

A bit off-topic but; I also want to see how well they have made the first-person combat work and I hope they have taken hints from some of the best in the business of modern first-person games (Arkane Studios, MachineGames, Respawn Entertainment, etc.) and made it play and feel as good as possible. I know the game is not an FPS (it's a first-person RPG) but even then, it's really important to make the movement, shooting, and everything around them FEEL good. Especially as the game seems to have different 'abilities' that affect movement. Also, customizability (of keybindings and FOV among many other things) is extremely important.

What I'm trying to say here is that, more than anything else, I wish to see a great open-world first-person RPG with a beautiful/deep/immersive world that is fun to explore, W3 level writing, and good movement and shooting mechanics. The Witcher 3 is still the best video game of all time in its genre and I hope Cyberpunk 2077 will achieve the same.

While my expectations are very high, I can settle for less. A man can dream, though, right? ;)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I love playing games that are so visually stimulating they pull you in, temporarily erasing the real world around you. And with what all I have read about the character customization my character can be me, or the me I see myself as. So, what do I want from CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077... an escape (and maybe kick a bit of ass).

May 29, 2020
Visit site
who doesn’t want this game? The devs are incredibly true to there fans and make consistently golden games. I recently came from console to PC and this will most likely be my first major release purchase. If I was to have this RTX, oh my gosh..... the gods would’ve answered. And remember. YOURE AWESOME.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm just excited to try a new game, all the controversy attracted my attention to it, I just hope this game has a longer story and more content than other games like Borderlands 3 did.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The thing i i want to do most is exploring modern city from Cyberpunk 2077, I am sure that the city will be awesome because of the studio that miałeś this game

May 29, 2020
Visit site
It's easy. I want to hear Bullets from Archive in some epic scene. The original teaser trailer for the game way back when introduced me to this song and it's been a major part of my life ever since. Feels poetic to hear it in the song too. I've no worries the game will fullfill my other wishes :)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since the first trailer that came out in 2013 (I don't know how many times I played the song Bullets by Archive), without a doubt what I'm looking for the most is the robotic modifications that can be applied to V and if I can make a mix of the two types classes presented in the gameplay trailer.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
All I want to do is to explore every inch of the glourious cyber world CD Projekt Red made, discovering all it's mysteries and situations. I think it's the best part of this kind of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS