Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 597 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Hey, so the thing i look in Cyberpunk the most is ofcourse the world. I played paper rpg Cyberpunk 2020 and fell in love with world. It's real, it's possible it's dark and beatiful at the same time. And i know for a fact that CDPR will give us exactly what I expect, real, beatiful, large world with fun activities, real and well developed characters and enjoyable gameplay.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
There's so much that I don't know where to start... maybe go on a shopping spree, I imagine that there's going to be thousands of cosmetic for my character, weapons and vehicle upgrades. I love to put my own style to a game

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've been reading and seeing so many amazing things about this game so I really want to experience this game and all of its aspects as fully as I can. I have loved CD project red's previous titles like the witcher 2 &3 and I'm really looking forward to seeing this new world they have been building.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
This is the most anticipating game ever. I’m new to the pc work n currently working on my first build. This cypher punk 2080 ti Edition would look great in my first build!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Explore the cybernetik world that CDProjekt made... I'm not sure what I'm imagining it will be, but I just see so much, for shooting bad guys in some scenes in this world...

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 for a while and i can't wait to feel immersed in NightCity !! from the gameplay video the world felt alive and that's really what i wanted in a game, escaping the routine of the real life is why i play video games.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
With the amount of details I can change in my character definitely mostly looking forward to have an amazing character and do all of the crazy stuff the game is offering the chance to do.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm really interested in the whole universe and want to explore the game itself. I'm a sucker of side missions so I can't wait to try to do them. Also, I just want to get lost in the cyberpunkness: driving, walking on the streets, checking out every detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS