Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 595 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Well, what can I say? I look forward most to the storyline, cosmetics, etc., but I think one of the most important parts is opening the game. Once that opening sequence starts, a thrill goes through me like no other. Looking forward to it!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait for the game! I will work on regaining my characters lost reputation as a cop by bringing back the law too even the last edge of the world of cyberpunk....

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Exploring the neo-noir landscape on my futuristic car, listening to vaporwave tunes and thinking about the next cybernetic modification to apply to my character :cool::cool:

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am so excited to walk through Night City and see all the works that gone into this game. I have been so excited for this game since the trailer first came out and I loved the fact CD PROJEKT RED just said "When It's Ready" back in 2013. The hype for this game is unreal!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS