Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 594 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Play the game without unnecessary violence or killing innocent people, not completely pacifistic, as I will ultimately merc anyone that deserves it, but there will always be that thought in my head - "Does he/she really deserve it?" before I pull the trigger.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to pick an interesting landmark out in the distance, or an intriguing waypoint on the map, and just walk/ride/drive and explore everything on the way. Also get the car stuck in impossible positions.,,

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm honestly just super excited to live and emerse myself in this game. I'm not only a big sci-fi fan, but a big Cyberpunk fan. It feels like just about every roleplaying game we've gotten in the past few years has been fantasy. Or at least the sci-fi ones haven't been great. I'm so excited to just explore the environment and live in the world. I might try to make my first character a pacifist or a sneak and try to focus on dialogue and alternative solutions to direct combat.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Super hyped to listen to the amazing OST/background sound, since the witcher series had phenomenal sound design and score.
Also really excited to explore a dystopian futuristic world, instead of the usual sci-fi "utopian" environment.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Witcher 3 had these beautiful rest stops and I sometimes just stopped to enjoy the scenary. I can’t wait to do the same with cyberpunk, look at the beautiful city at night!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to immerse myself a new world and explore and quest and collect.

I want to invest myself into something as compelling or more so than what The Witcher 3 was.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
What I look forward most to the upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077 is the open-world experience. Having the ability to do basically anything imaginable is something I've been craving for awhile now. This game is surely going to solve that craving. I can't wait to play it! I am also a huge fanatic for cyber-city like views and experiences. I'm so ready for this gaming experience and playing with all the unique surroundings, characters, customization, and story.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Well, what can I say? I look forward most to the storyline, cosmetics, etc., but I think one of the most important parts is opening the game. Once that opening sequence starts, a thrill goes through me like no other. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS