Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 592 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to play in 30 fps - that's twice as much as I finished Witcher 3 with. And in a game itself I'd probably go into body augmentations to make main character as much a cyborg/robot as it can possibly be.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm gonna immersed myself exploring the world slowly and appreciate all the 3D details Cyberpunk 2077 can offer in max settings. I also do hope it has a photomode and Nvidia Ansel!

Thats if I can get a hold of a 2080ti.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
My poor 980Ti died some time ago. I've already got games piling up I wanna play in proper quality. Running Cyberpunk 2077 with this card would be a cherry on top of that pile of games. Good luck to all :)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
In CP2077 I really want to experiment with different playstyles and approaches to all possible conflicts and situations.

Depending on my mood I usually alternate between a "Cyber-Gung-Ho"-action-style (really appreciating a fast, snappy and responsive gun- and gamefeel with appropriate visual and auditory effects) and a more diplomatic, sometimes even pacifistic approach. It really depends on the writing / complexity of the characters and dialogues. This often goes hand in hand with Stealth - get in, change things, get out without NPCs even realizing you were there in the first place.

Oh, and I really want to marvel at all the details the City / the locations have to offer. I absolutely want to drown in that Cyberpunk atmosphere, audio / music being an essential factor.

That's it for a start. ^^

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I just really can't wait to navigate through the first few hours of gameplay to discover the atmosphere, how to world interacts with you and the mechanics below the surface that make all the magic happen... I've been dreaming so long to get this game to my hands..

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I already bought the game. Just need a powerful card to play it in the highest settings possible so that I can appreciate the details of the whole game!

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the coast of Boralus. I watched Laser-beams glitter in the dark near the shores on Kashyyyk. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Sorry I do get carried away sometimes. I'm waiting to explore the Playlands by the sea and see what technology and upgrades are on offer.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to customize my character into an unstoppable tank of chaos and destruction. Making my name into a unspeakable curse that unravels the nerves of the basic man. Is he man? Is he machine? Is he the herald of the doom times that brings with him hell's wrath? He is Morklor.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
To be honest I want to customise my character as much as possible and make it as unique as I can. I feel like CD Project Red is really going out there way to expand on their customisation and I plan to take it to its limits.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to see how CD Project Red bring the world to life. I am a huge fan of the Witcher series and the world and characters they created. There was not one single throwaway NPC and I can't wait meet the personalities they create in Night City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS