Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 591 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Because I AM WAITING FOR BADLY IT HURTS (And also because I live in Brazil and because of the currency devaluation any hardware is now a freaking fortune, so... yeah).

May 29, 2020
Visit site
What I'd want the most to do in Cyberpunk 2077...

I'd say just to hang around, explore the city and all its regions. See how "alive" the world is and the ways you can interact with it.

I just can't wait to play this game!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I just want to hop on the motorcycle and take a slow drive through the city to see the sites and browse the locations. So much to do and so much time to do it!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore and immerse myself into the cyberpunk universe. I want to experience all of the different factions in the game as they all look so interesting. So i plan on playing the game through multiple times just to learn all the secrets of each faction.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I really really want to test out the limits of how far I can go in the map :D there have been certain speculation on various sub-reddits that the map will be quite big and fully explorable, so I cant wait!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I played The Witcher 2 during summer break in 2016, I finished it after 2 days of nonstop play, only taking breaks to sleep, and loved it. As soon as I had finished it I ran to my parents begging them to buy The Witcher 3 for me. It took an agonizing week of chores before I purchased it and oh my god. After three days of nonstop play, being spawned back in Kaer Morhen just made me feel so empty. Not because of any events in the story but because it was over. After that, it took a whole 9 months before I even touched the game again to play BaW.

That emptyness was something I dreaded. Now I can't wait to feel it again.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to re-capture my rapidly escaping youth and waistline. The days where I could immerse myself in an amazing expansive open world for hours on end, slumped in my chair, feet on my desk without my back seizing up and getting me stuck for 20 minutes whilst the kids have a meltdown downstairs 😁.

I also want to be drawn into a world which isn't locked down so I can wander round freely for a change....and hopefully not have to queue at any shops!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover the new world crafted by CD Projekt and look at the consequences of my choices.

That's something i really loved in The Witcher games (Mass Effect did it pretty well too) : my choices can have deep consequences for the rest of the game(s) !

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm just looking forward to exploring another beautiful world by CDPR, after spending 200+ hours in the Witcher 3 I'm ready to cruise in my car and find out all of the little secrets Cyberpunk has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS