Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 572 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait to get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077!! Only by watching the trailers I can imagine how amazing the world is going to be, when I get the game ill probably just wander around doing stupid things . The devs did a great job with the Witcher 3 cant wait to try this out.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I loved how the Witcher 3 turned out and how much effort CD projekt put into their games. I have been following this game since rumors of it came out and i can't wait to play a futuristic mercenary and get as many gory kills as possible.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to get my hands on this game. I am a huge fan of GTA V and Sci Fi, and this game seems like a combination of both. One of my favorite things about GTA is the story, and I don’t thing this’ll disappoint in that department. I also liked the multiplayer modes of GTA, and I hope this game incorporates those into itself. And, as others have said, the studio that has developed this game is known for their immaculate sound design, and I hope to give my ears some pleasure as well as my mind. Another one of my favorite things to do in these type of games is to have my own character. And, as we’ve seen through some... Interesting... trailers, this game has just that. I really hope this game lives up to my expectations! See ya’ll in 2077!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
what I want to do most in CP2077? At the moment, that would be to see how well they've visualized/created their take on a cyberpunk setting, esp. since it's 'open world'.
I'm optimistic about the storytelling, but I'm more 'worried' (or excited) about how it all 'comes together', esp. in terms of visuals/aesthetics and 'atmosphere'.
I hope the mechanics and overall control 'feels' are good, too. :p

So, yeah, I just want to see the world and walk around in it. :)

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to see what CD Projekt Red has in store for us, i have easily put in more than 1000 hours in to The Witcher 3 and i can't wait to do it again with Cyberpunk 2077... Also can't wait to see Keanu Reeves in the future, i wonder if in 2077 he has aged yet.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I will ride in my motorcycle just looking around how is going to be the world in the future. And playing trying to get a better world, exploring the world, the stories behind every corner, well i could still writing but is too much. Thank To Cd Projekt Red for The Witcher 3, only waiting to get Cyberpunk 2077 and of course i hope my pc could run it. Thanks.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to play through the game multiple times with completely different approaches and decisions to see just how varied the outcome of the quests are. Want to immerse myself into the game as much as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS