Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 571 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
First of all, I am really excited about the story. I am confident that CD Projekt Red will deliver in that department, especially since the premise of the game is so interesting. Also I am interested to see how the world is crafted and how the city affects the whole experience. From what I have seen in the gameplay videos, they really took the time to make the world feel lived in and authentic, with so many things to do, activities and side quests. And the whole ”your choices will impact how the world responds to your actions” just sounds very intriguing.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking for an immersive adventure that lets you progress story mission at your own pace, that let's you just get lost in the world and live like one more in there.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I mean I saw the trailer and I really got interested in what the story would be and how they set it up. It is a different idea compared to the new games that are coming out nowadays.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I wanna do everything
Explore night city and know the story johnny silverhand
And create an alter ego and spread chaos through night city
Basically everything and i can’t wait till September 17 to play that game.
I am putting alot of faith in that game

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to explore the depths of Nightcity and find Easter eggs and refrences, just like in Witcher 3. I hope it has the same immersive environment and music to make the exploration a worth while experience.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I plan on exploring the world and the story. Been longing for an immersive experience in a story in a living world like that. Man, it would look so good with such a beastly GPU running it.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
When I first looked at the Witcher series, it was the 2nd game that came out and it didn't impress me, really. Once I got my hands on the Wild Hunt, though, that really blew my mind. I believe that this will be even more than that an I just can't wait to try out modifying my pp in game as soon as I get the chance.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is designed with great details, player customisable ability, to let the player have the controls with the stories happening in and around Night City. Yes, able to fully immerse to the game is one but also to able to enjoys the great details that the developers have set out. The thing I wanted to do the most is to have the story in my way, be the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS