Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 568 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
There are not enough Games in this world with a great Singleplayer Story. I miss the feeling to be sucked in the game and play it hour for hour and I think Cyberpunk will give me this feeling again.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just can't wait to explore the world and all of the details that are gonna be in it! Just being able to get this game and be fully immersed in everythkng about it. I can not wait.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most in this game is to just explore the city to see how well the ray tracing functionalities work. It's expected to be a pretty diverse environment with a lot of great visuals!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I'd do what I usually do whenever I get a new open-world game, and just walk around and soak in all the atmosphere to get myself immersed. Maybe i'd wait until dusk, hop on a bike and just drive around the city and look at all the landmarks for a little while.

And then i'd hop off the bike and now someone's head off. ψ(`∇´)ψ ♥

May 28, 2020
Visit site
After playing so much of The Witcher, I really just want to explore this high tech world and discover as many things as I can or just look around areas for a couple hours completing everything I can!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
First thing I'll do is play Eden by Scandroid on the back, while driving through the streets of Night City with a certain sense of nostalgia, that every dystopian experience always brings. And that's what I want the most, to experience this game in every way it has to offer.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
With Cyberpunk 2077, I really look forward to seeing how large the world may be and travel within it. And of course, creating a character and seeing what I can dream up.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to just exploring the world, taking my time to discover the small stories as well as the big ones. One of the best things about a CDPR game is just how much care they put into every part of their games so I want to see as much of it as possible!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My girlfriend loves it when I geek out or share amazing stories with her. Witcher 3 was one of those treasure troves that hit our hearts and souls with its memorable characters and stories. I hope to live through those moments again with Cyberpunk 2077 and having a kickass graphic card wouldn't hurt.

To the CD Projekt team and everyone else here, please be safe and healthy during these difficult times!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait for this game, this would've been an awesome time for it to come out given the state of things in the world, but I don't blame them for waiting to fine polish it some more. Can't wait to just get immersed in the world, taking any job I can to survive, but trying my best to do the right thing in a world where it looks like that's tough line to find

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS