Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 567 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to learn how the world works and what events led to it becoming what it became. How did all these MEGA corporations came to existance? I'd also love to just go and drive around the amazing looking Night City as well as take tons of screenshots of the beautiful Cyberpunk environment

May 28, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077 what I want to do most is to bathe in the story of the game, to find all that there is to find. Hidden gems, difficult decisions, epic resolutions. I want to witness it all :)

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I’m hyped. The Witcher is a great series that CDPR knocked outta the ballpark, so I definitely wanna see how 2077 will go down. Beyond that I suppose what I want the most out of 2077 is to be able to mess around with Keanu’s character and his doggo on some wacky missions or whatnot.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game sinse i first saw the trailer, then i knew if I would play this game, it should be played in RTX mode with max settings, and now i have the chance to win the card that can provide me with these hopes. If im lucky and get this card i would just stare at the buildings because i can't see if it's in real life or a game.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Hola desde Costa Rica...
Greetings from Costa Rica
I want the game, because I can't wait for feel the story, hear the sound, and inmersive graphics... And I need a good gpu for that...

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Been a fan of CDPR for a long time and can't wait to immerse myself into the Cyberpunk world with all of the character customization glory along with my characters special parts...
And you know... to experience the incredibly well crafted world and possibly meet Ciri?

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world! I want to see everything there is to see and do everything there is to do. I want to start questing by doing some netrunning! I can't wait to see what that experience will be like and how CDPR envisions how that would look like.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'll be honest, I just want to make a cyber futanari and go round dominating people and generally being a headstrong idiot. Something about being a pushy arsehole with cybernetic genitals sounds like a good laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS