Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 562 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22714

I want to hear interesting stories about characters, but CDPR always provided this so no worrys. I'm also looking forward to the music and sound-design.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to walk down the street, see the steam coming out of the sewers, on a rainy day and listen to some synthesizers in the background music. This as I head towards my next target.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm genuinely super excited to see how it delivers as I'm pretty atttatched to the setting and all the ideas. Seems like such an insane bat for cdpr my mind can't really comprehend so many great elements being delivered like that and it would be pretty cool how it shakes things up beyond safe edge less aaa creations. Also looking forward to being wildly at odds with a dark dystopia setting as i mindlessly try solving all problems with basic ingrained levels of digital altruism and miss 90% of the game.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
what I want to do most is explore my characters humanity. second I want to see how humans are growing up in this time and especially how children are being treated and raised. you can learn a lot about a culture by how they raise their children

May 28, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077 I plan on being the sneakiest, most hardcore punk, decked out with as many modifications as I can, ready to take on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that game will throw at me.
My excitement is palpable for this adventure, I cannot wait anymore to drive around Night City and claim it as my own.

I have been in isolation for a week now and I'm missing the outdoors! What I'm looking for most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to be blown away by the visuals in Night City, as I whizz around in a motorbike. Hopefully one that will look like something from a very specific movie!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have always been a strategy game player, but from the first time my friends have told me about this game, I've been intrigued. Hoping this is the game that takes me out of the strategy game genre into uncharted waters. Cant wait to play!!!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Honestly the thing I'm looking forward to the most is just playing it, which I get sounds a bit general but as I know my 9 year old laptop isn't running it then I don't know when I might get to actually play the game and so when that day comes it'll be huge for me.

I presume I've gotta mention something more specific though... and in that case it'll just be wandering around the world... CDPR make great worlds and having a completely fresh brand new one that I don't know any of the characters (aside from Keanu, ha) to meet and just marvel at the scenery will be a real joy, I'm sure they'll have made a game that it'll be super immersive...

I guess a bit off-topic but one thing I hope is that there'll be loads of ways to go about solving things (which I think I heard they'd do in one video), sorta like Dishonoured... maybe you can be well persuasive, or tech and hack stuff, or just go around kicking arse... and that'd lead to multiple playthrough feeling fresh... good mod support would be nice there too, but I've totally digressed.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Night City is kinda my dream city to be in, despite the fact that it's not always safe and sound. I'm interested in all the interactions with characters within the city and its districts. I'm sure it will be featured, because I've seen the city being alive on the trailers and deep dive videos. Keep up the good work CDPR and don't let us down. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS