Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 561 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for CyberPunk 2077 ever since it's been announced, but I could never afford it. I want a game with a good story line, and this seems real interesting. I would like to go through the story numerous times to see what the consequences are for what decisions I make. I like games that there are choices you have to make like in Telltale game, and multiple endings to a game. The fact that CyberPunk is open-world makes it so much cooler, I would like to just create chaos💥 like it the old GTA days, or of course I see you can go the sneaky route as well, which I like very much.

Last edited:
May 28, 2020
Visit site
As CDPR will surely nail the world design, I'm looking forward to just walking through Night City, taking in the vibe and looking at the way the NPCs act within the world.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Loved Witcher 3 the realism the sounds the side quests, I have a lot of expectations for Cyberpunk & I'm sure CDPR will smash it! Most looking forward to seeing the massive neon world at night in the rain with the reflections bouncing the water, hopefully with RTX if I'm lucky enough to win 🤞 I put nearly 400hrs into Witcher 3 hoping Cyberpunk lives up to it.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do lost in this game is explore it, I love the futuristic games and I really want to try this one out, I really liked the graphics and the concept at the trailer, I really want to give it a shot

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi ^^ really nice contest !
I really want to enjoy this new game from CD Projekt Red by exploring every corners of the world they've created and discover all the amazing stories they've design inside.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This game will consume what little social life is left in me, why not have it do that on max settings.
In all seriousness, I'm excited to see if Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be all that CD project red is claiming it will be. Story line base seems amazing, taking a role of a futuristic assassin just sounds exciting in itself and the more control we get in the change of the world around us is just going to add to the games replayabillity.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to live and breath Night City, I will be exploring her from the slums of Northside and up into the hills of West Hill. I just want to be completely immersed in the world of Cyberpunk.

Maybe pop across to New Harbour and visit McCartney Stadum, watch the Rangers play football, The Slammers play baseball or the Heat play basketball, of course none of those teams match up to the Deathdealers, Combat soccer would be quite a spectacular game to watch.

After the match pop over to Japan Town and visit the XYZ Piano Bar, do a bit of Karaoke and maybe pick up a tip on a job or two from the local Yakuza.

I have followed and living in the Cyberpunk world since the late 1980s, to be able to now see her in a open world and actually see what I’ve been imagining over all those decades just fills me with excitemen.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to enjoy my first experience seeing an Rtx card in action on my PC and for this the first gane to do that with. Than be able to share my experience with my long time friend as well as listen to his CyberPunk experience!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would love to just roam around and enjoy the scenery that is created in a concept such as Cyberpunk 2077, I think it's gonna be very aesthetically pleasing. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS