Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 560 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to get way further into personal customization than almost any game has done before, (we all know what I’m talking about), and just exist in the cool futuristic world. Such a cool concept!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I just want to spend hours and hours messing about with the character creation. I have really high expectations for it
Also, I did always fancy meeting Keanu Reeves in person ;)

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have two visions of what i want to do the most in Cyberpunk2077 (after i spend a full day on creating my ideal character):
1. On first playthrough i want to fully explore the game as a pacifist Nomad, dissolve all the conflicts and do my best to complete it without one single act of violence from my end. I want to become "Cyber Saint" in this to be awesome and fantastic world which CDProjekt will provide to us.
I want to see that if by the end of the game and after my pacifist choices, there will be and ending to reflect a ray of hope in this dark futuristic world.

2. Second playthrough will be about the total opposite of the first one, creating pain and destruction wherever i walk, being a Hell's Netrunner with full capabilities to mess with people's mind and bring chaos into their lifes. The outcome would be interesting, after my all choices.

On both playthrough i will definitely spend most of my time driving around for hours, witnessing the day by day activities of NPC's, imerse myself into the world through music, adrenaline and vivid views.

TakezoShinobi out.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to exploring what night city has to offer while listening to its music. I just got into this cyberpunk genre and this game looks great from its trailers and screenshots.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to just live and breathe the city. Listen to to the population, explore, and just have fun. Playing through a living world, and being a part of it is something gaming needs.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I just can't wait to load up the game for the first time and walk around a fully living, breathing city. I've dreamed about an open world game like this since I was a kid and it's crazy to see a company finally pulling it off. Hats off to CD Project Red, looking forward to playing hundreds of hours.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am a big fan of The Witcher 3 and I'm really excited for Cyberpunk 2077, One of the things I'm most excited about is the element of choice in the game that will allow players to create their own stories and characters.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I look forward closing all the blinds, prepping my game station, isolating myself to fully immerse myself in your world, and just for a little while forgetting my own reality.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I am just looking forward to the side quests; they are one of the most enjoyable parts of CD Projekt's games. First to mind is the harpy feather's quest from Witcher 2 so can't wait to see what they do with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS