Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 559 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am extremly looking forward to strolling trough the vibrant Night City for the first time, breathing in the atmosphere. I want to get a feel for the intentions and lifes of the various kind of people living there. I am specially excited about the little details that hide behind every corner and about the topics of the conversations between the people.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I just really want to go around town and explore the environnement. And then hack into a facility so I can go around without being detected and sabotage equipement.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
From what I remember of the old pen & paper RPG, I could neural-link my gun as well as having a cyber-eye implant for great targeting and an implant for boosters that got your reaction times way up. I'd love to see how all that would function in a computer game. Does it translate to a form of "bullet time" and aim-assist?
If I've got cash to spare then throw in a skingraft.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to get way further into personal customization than almost any game has done before, (we all know what I’m talking about), and just exist in the cool futuristic world. Such a cool concept!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I just want to spend hours and hours messing about with the character creation. I have really high expectations for it
Also, I did always fancy meeting Keanu Reeves in person ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS