Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 557 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I've boarded the hype train of this game since the first trailer was released. I want to experience everything this game has to offer, be blasted away by the story, gameplay, graphical and sound design from CD Projekt Red. And who doesn't want to have a great time with Keanu Reeves?

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to survive until 2077 and compare my IRL experiences with in-game. If I'm not an old dude with cyber eyes and wolverine claws I'll be disappoint.. But at least I'd have a sweet 2080 Ti.. right?

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I think I most look forward to just getting lost in the story. I play a lot of online games, Not too many single players of interest to me right now but I'm extremely eager for this game and what it has to get lost in. Hopefully, by then I'll be able to get myself a new PC Built too. As with my current specs. I can't be sure ill be able to run it well. I will say that this beautiful RTX Card here would help immensely in making everything more affordable :) GL to all, thank you for the opportunity here.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since it was announced. I just want to get lost into the streets of night city, doing whatever the hell i want and let the game shower me with great mechanics and loads of options!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to try surviving in-game with a completely unaltered human (as a kind of "impossible" game dificulty). It would be fun to be the weak slow and isolated one in a hyper-connected world. I want to see how this could translato to the story.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I will end up being at least, 85% cyborg. Boosting my enhancements, taking all the illicit substances, and turning on everyone. Watch out! Remember my name!
Trust no one.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to relive the adventures I had back in my old pen and paper days as playing the streetwise craking criminal Dj Disco Tech Buddha in the game if possible he was a master of the zen during the day and a master of the night clubs and dropper of the sickest beats at night!!! All the while trying to climb to the top of the dark criminal and mercenary underworld! I wanna try and relive that adventure in this game and on stream!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
So hype to play and just drive my bike in first person but also make the quest because CD Projekt are realllllllly good in narration as we seen with The Witcher. (Forgive faults, not my first language :3)

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'll probably go Netrunner to use my conversation skills, stealth and hacking to make a name in Night City. I'm excited to see what augmentations would be the best for that kind of setup. Can't wait until September!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS