Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 509 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Feels like an eternity I've been waiting for this game now and I've never been so hyped for a game release, absolutely loved the Witcher 3 and can't wait to put hundreds of hours into this too!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I want most with CyberPunk is to see the new graphic technologies applied to the game’s renderings, and all the futuristic aesthetics of the year 2077, but unfortunately I won’t be able to see that with my old old GTX 560

May 27, 2020
Visit site
It's very hard to take one thing in consideration on this game cuz everything about this game is amazing but if I have to choose. I would like to try and check how immersive the customisation is and I would love to try all the endings and how many ways I can finish the game. Thank you

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Im new Pcgamer User here.If i could really get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077 the thing that I excited the most are probably please my eyes to its art designs,hunting for pop cultures references (related to cyberpunk, dystopian theme),lots of critics/reviewers have given their opinions about this upcomin CDprojeckt game including "this might be one of the highest peak of gaming evolution".But Im not in position to judge whether its gonna be Masterpiece or just decent ones,but i hope CDprojeckt really fulfilled the fans hopes and dreams.thanks

Vas

May 27, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077, I'm going to look for every single neon sign written in Japanese and I want to translate all of them.
I'm attending a class just for that.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to try myself as an outlaw. I want to be a punk with cyberpowers. I want to discover every little segment of the game. I WANT TO BE A CYBERPUNK IN 2020 TO SEE 2077.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Turn every gang against the other, and laugh from my throne made from the harem of my cybernectic trans-women. Who are always on the "kill" order at the flip of a switch when anyone has the gall to cross me.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really look forward to free roaming ,driving around,customizing my character listening to the soundtrack and putting hours and hours into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS