Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 401 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to run the net, burn the city and replay the game a million times over purely just to explore everything and indulge fully in all the hard work they put into it. What I want most is to fully submerge into the game and just enjoy every single aspect thereof, and explore every possible path and outcome.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited for the in depth character customization and I am just really excited for the game in general. Everything just looks fantastic and I’m counting the days until it’s release!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
When I get Cyberpunk 2077, I really want to dive into the dystopian story. I am already preparing by playing Cyberpunk 2020, where I currently traverse the dangerous streets as a fixer looking for the next big client. Sooner or later though, I also want to try out Netrunning!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to escape the containments of quarentine and the containments of daily mundane life and explore a new, immersive world. But unfortunately my PC does not support this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS