Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 401 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
One of my favourite parts of the cyberpunk genre is the representation of artificial intelligence, and the connection between the physical world and cyberspace. Looking forward to comparing the Cyberpunk 2077 representations of AI to those in the William Gibson novels, and having my best crack at recreating Molly in the character creator.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to run the net, burn the city and replay the game a million times over purely just to explore everything and indulge fully in all the hard work they put into it. What I want most is to fully submerge into the game and just enjoy every single aspect thereof, and explore every possible path and outcome.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited for the in depth character customization and I am just really excited for the game in general. Everything just looks fantastic and I’m counting the days until it’s release!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
When I get Cyberpunk 2077, I really want to dive into the dystopian story. I am already preparing by playing Cyberpunk 2020, where I currently traverse the dangerous streets as a fixer looking for the next big client. Sooner or later though, I also want to try out Netrunning!

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to escape the containments of quarentine and the containments of daily mundane life and explore a new, immersive world. But unfortunately my PC does not support this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS