Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 400 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to spend the first ten hours creating my character. Then restarting the game a bunch of times to experience all the starts before choosing one. Then I just wanna wander around for ages in the city, exploring. Do everything I can before starting the main story because I doubt I'll want it to ever end.

But even when I do finally "finish" the game I'll just start over and do it again and again and again. Its been a long time since I've fallen in love with a game and fully lived in its world, and I think Cyberpunk 2077 is going to fulfill that dream.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do in this game is.. well I don’t really know.
I do however very much like the idea of a cyberpunk game.
I’m playing oasis right now and it’s a ton of fun. Aside from the constant server update/crash, most of my buddies are on it.
When this releases and it turn out to be hella cool, I’ll have to invite all my buddies over!
Ofc I also look forward to meeting more cool ppl!
gg gl ng

May 6, 2020
Visit site
For me, it's just about exploration. I feel it's going to be an amazing experience to just be in this dystopian future with crazy amounts of detail.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
First, I think I'll meander aimless around the sordid streets of Night City, pondering the existential nature of life.... but mainly just being content with not having to shake one more friggin tree, or catch one more black bass... "the most metal of all fish."

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm curious about the cybernetic upgrades as I believe the human race will be able to do this in real life in the future.
Night city, and offcourse Keanu Reeves in a game it's going to be Legen - wait for it - DAIRY!
And last but not least, because this game is from CD Project RED the only gamer friendly studio without implementing any ridiculous loot cases.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
In the last years I fell in love with the Cyberpunk genre. I want to deep dive into Cyberpunk 2077 and explore just everything this game has to offer.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am very curious about the non lethal option for the weapons as a way of visiting and experiencing Cyberpunk 2077 world.
I will try yo conduct a "normal life" in a distorted city, while enjoying some casual crime like taking over someone crossing the street while I drive and hiding from the police that comes after me.
The idea of rebuilding a Blade Runner-like story is very interesting.

I can't wait for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS