Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 369 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of all, I want to see how much of my body can be replaced with cybernetic enhancements. Assuming you can change it significantly, it would be neat to see if you are treated differently depending on how much augmentation you’ve obtained. Are you still considered human?

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
CDPR did a pretty good job on Witcher 1 & 2 but they really knocked it out of the park with 3. I can't wait to experience the new world they are creating.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to dive in and get totally lost in the world of Cyberpunk. I want to explore every nook and cranny I can find. Night City here I come! CD Projekt is the gold standard in the games industry, and I'm so excited to explore the world they are creating.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to play it non-stop for the whole month. Visit my home, go do some street story, and chill around the Night City, wonder without any particular goal, exploring the world.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to jump into the Game and explore every single bit of the world and story I can get. I preordered the game twice just to play in two different styles. I love what I saw already and can't wait for the game to finally release. I don't mind if I don't get that graphics card. I'm just excited for the game :)
Good luck to everybody!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Well, I grew up on this genre so I want to do everything, it has nothing to being the protagonist (I mean, being a devout Witcher fan) I'm sure the story is going to be awesome, but all I really want to do is walk around that world I had imagined for so long and soak it all in... :)
Really want (need) this card, like everyone here, just so I could experience the game as best as I possibly can.
GLHF :)

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been following this game since it’s original announcement years and years ago. I’m absolutely in love with cyberpunk and vaporwave aesthetic and the whole of Cyberpunk 2077 is just a dream come true.

I can’t wait to create my own version of V and explore Night City, fully immersing myself in the setting.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to be a fast solo/ techy and run around like some kind of ninja technician nerd. Also, check out my video "10 reasons I am Hyped for cyberpunk 2077" on YouTube! (end of shameless self promotion)

Status
Not open for further replies.