Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 318 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm basically just looking forward to playing in a modern Cyberpunk world as it's probably my fave aesthetic. Doesn't hurt that CDPR have only been making better and better games over time...

May 4, 2020
Visit site
One of my most awaited RPGs! I will buy it from GOG.COM for sure now that I know that this is the best way to support CD Project Red.
Can't wait to explore its amazing world and play the hell out of it! :D

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
Visit site
I've spent around a year now learning the original table top with friends and wanting a full scale cyberpunk project to immerse in.
Ironically I've decided yesterday to upgrade my Rig specifically for this game!
Im looking forward to Netrunning, and the Pet system! The world is built very vertically and excited to experience that kind of Map build! Very Unique.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I have always been wanting to have a 2080 ti. I am building a pc in a few months and this will be a perfect gift for myself, only if I actually win this. This will make the budget for cpu/mobo skyrocket!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
When I finally get to play CP77, i'd love to drive around mostly! explore the Night City, interact with lots of things around the city, basically take lots of photos haha!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to explore the Night City in Cyberpunk 2077, been waiting since the teaser trailer they dropped back in 2013. I could not be more excited to just get my hands the on the game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to be able to finally have total freedom in game that is both visually stunning and worth playing for years to come. Its like the witcher series and deus ex had a super-powered love child after a night of drinking weapons grade plutonium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS