Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 304 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
i would like to act like a cyber ninja with that katana sword and be all stealth player.
i waiting for this games 3-4 years now .and i can't wait to play .

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get lost in a cyberpunk setting, i've played countless open world fantasy games but all i've really wanted was to be able to scratch that open world sci-fi and Blade Runner itch, like Deus Ex but on steroids...and Cyberpunk 2077 looks set to do that, and knowing CD Projekt Red the game will blow my expectations out of the water!

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to exploring the game, the story, the world and the different characters you come across.

So basically, I want to explore the whole game most of all :)

Best wishes
Deblau

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Im looking forward to cyberpunk 2077 cuz i love first person shooters AND RPGs. Its the perfect blend and i cannot wait. Also Keanu is in it so.. Everything falls in place.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Thank you so much for being another force for good in gaming, I really appreciate developers and publishers that seek to further gaming. I think making excellent games is paramount to leading gaming into a new generation's heart.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the lore turns out. I think the rpg is interesting and I'm interested in trying it out if I enjoy the game's lore enough. If the factions are interesting and well established I think that will be even more reason to try out Cyberpunk 2077 Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts