Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 297 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Well I'm a sucker for sci-fi genre in general and cyberpunk is definitely a favorite of mine. In this game I wanna see how deep the story gets and if I can really burn or safe this city. I also wanna win the prize lol

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I heard about this game in like mid 2018 and have been excited for it ever since. I’m excited to go around this cool futuristic city and learn everything about it

May 3, 2020
Visit site
as i look towards upgrading from my gtx 950 and i7 930 this summer, I'd look forward to getting past the tutorial and figuring out who the hell Keanu Reeves is!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The thing I am most looking forward to in Cyberpunk 2077 is being immersed in the world CDproject Red has created. After watching the most recent season of Westworld where there are auto controlled guns, ambulances that auto diagnose a patient, and a rating system to define where someone stands in society I’m excited to see what cool concepts like this end up in the game

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I’m sure we are all looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077! I just can’t wait to enjoy experiencing and exploring night city with its various demograhics within those zones to its weather and really expecting plot twists,doubting my decisions i make in game as well as spotting easter eggs and clever references as well! Here’s to hoping for some John Wick ones 🤞🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS