Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 294 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm super interested in the lore and the blackwall stuff they hinted at in the trailer. Super excited to play as a netrunner and try the stealth aspects of the game!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
You know what I want? From this game I want it to give me the will to go on. To really feel something again. I want this game to feel like my first kiss and to make to make my heart flutter. What I’m really saying is. I want this game to be my girlfriend.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm one of the masses who love CDPR and cyberpunk as a concept. Full on immersion in the story, the environment, the gameplay, the everything. It'll be beautiful.

Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Well, I guess riding every possible vehicle in all of the ray tracing glory of the scenarios is what I want to do most in the 2077 COVID-19-free (hopefully) world. Perhaps run into Morpheus eventually, since Neo seems to be the mentor of the main character :)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 changed my RPG gaming experience forever, can't wait to take that experience to a higher level by exploring the open world of its modern - cyberpunk version.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to do some very naughty things that I would get into trouble for in reality, that my friends is all I have to say on the matter plus meet a futuristic Ted I suppose. (if you know you know)

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Where do I start? I just want to take over the cyber world, bring all of the factions under heel (kind of like Julius Caesar, but with metal arms).....then sell my holdings to Keanu for billions (he is The One after all), settle down with a nice cyber girl and start a dynasty of little cyber-babies with those cute little red implants in their foreheads. Then as a family we can take everything over again. But....I can't do that if I don't win the 2080, so link a brother up will ya?

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to explore all of the side content. I loved the Witcher 3's sidequests, many of which were arguably more thought provoking than the main story. With all the blood, sweat, and tears CDPR have put into Cyberpunk I can only imagine how great the side content will be. That and the mods.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'll create the most badass character and explore every nook and cranny of the world of Cyberpunk 2077 with it, and experience the story of the game and find all easter eggs on this game along the way.
And I want to meet the breathtaking Keanu Reeves in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS