Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 291 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, me and my cat gonna sit back and grind 50 hours straight...
After we are satisfied, we're gonna shoot down everything that moves...
Then me and my cat gonna jump off the highest building and punch the first thing we come into contact with. Ez.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
The one thing I want to do in that game is play a few rounds of cyber-Gwent. And I'll also probably end up getting a character that's a stealth archer somehow.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I mainly just want to immerse myself in the world of Cyberpunk. It kind of feels like the coming of a whole new world and I just want to jump in and live the life of a character from that world as authentically as possible. Given how detailed the setting of The Witcher III, was, I can't even imagine how much more in-depth all of the nuances will be in Cyberpunk 2077 that helps you to feel like it is a living, breathing world that continues on whether or not you are there.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
It’s been a long time since I’ve played something Id call a good RPG, maybe since New Vegas. Im excited to see how Keanu Reeves’ character will impact the depth of the story, but I am mainly interested to see the moral and philosophical dialogue and choices in the world. Honestly, a good dialogue system is what I cant wait to experience with this game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm super excited about this game. I really cant wait to explore every corner and customize my character and give them upgrades. I plan on being fully immersed in this game.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I fell in love with the world of the Witcher and i cant wait to see what CD Projekt Red shows us with this world. CDPR is one of the few developers that can make a world feel alive. Cyberpunk 2077 has been on my waiting list ever since the teaser trailer reveal in 2013. I cant wait to play it. Just wake me up when September begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS