Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 202 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am mostly looking forward to driving through Night City and taking in the neon cityscape in a Quadra V-Tech. Also hoping to see some ray-tracing action going on there as well.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just can't wait to see "people with metal in their heads" and try to meet Ciri even if they swear she's not going to be there. I don't believe they would give up such amazing easter egg, gonna turn entire world upside down to find her first! :)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
After some intense gun fights I can't wait to cruise around and enjoy the details in all the models, the fun random interactions, and the delicious ray tracing! (should I have a 20 series card lol)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I just want to walk around the city and take in the view. If it is anything like the gameplay demo we saw it has to be breathtaking, especially with a 2080 Ti coming from a 970.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to find a den of punks aspirating drugs (I don't know if that's a real thing but it sounds futuristic) and playing alternate timeline bootleg games. Upon finding these punks, I realize there is a gap in the market and I create a video game distribution company and bring official releases to the denizens of Night City. Years pass and my distribution company actually starts making video games, and, as they say, the rest is history.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I was really excited when I learned that CDPR took on Cyberpunk, I was a huge fan of exploring the Witcher series. So now I'm really looking forward to exploring the world of Cyberpunk, the fact that the world looks so alive will make the experience amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS