Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 198 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been wanting to play this game for a while now so much that I've preordered it 4 times (for myself and 3 other friends). I honestly haven't read or seen much of the game as it makes this all the more exciting. the excitement of discovering what CD Projekt RED made of this game as a successor to their great and beautifully made witcher games.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Im just looking forward to all the freedom that this game will give and cant wait to explore the world created by projekt red their world in the witcher 3 was some of the most fun i've had in a video game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
What i would like to do in cyberpunk 2077?
I think I will be a corpo with a shady past, discovering all the corruption and the gritty secrets of the companies that are in night city.
I hope to find soon my old and trusty P. K. D. blaster.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As with other adventure games I have played, I would take my time exploring every nooks and crannies in Cyberpunk 2077. Messing around with the little details is what makes a game more enjoyable for me.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would like to buy my dream PC and finally play at full details instead of playing on old laptop. There is no chance i can play Cyberpunk 2077 until I change my PC so this would be awesome oportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS