Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 197 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
One of my favorite things to do in RPG games is creating a character that is close to my actual likeness as possible (weird I know 😅). And just run around the in game world doing wild/awesome/crazy stuff. I can't wait to get into the cyberpunk world!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I like to roleplay as much as possible and really look forward to playing as a stealthy character as much as possible. Using Mantis Blades seems like a really fun way to go about doing that.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Boy am I excited to dive into this world. I've had my fill of riding horses now I'm ready for what the year 2077 brings to RPGs. I've been watching every video on this game, I got myself an Arasaka/Samurai edition Xbox controller and this card will compliment it perfectly.

What do I want to do most? Take my sweet time and find every and any side mission first.

Side note. How great would it be to get a future DLC release aimed at VR?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to become and hacker/assassin that rides a motorcycle and rails futuristic drugs like a wall street broker in the mid 80s while systematically dismantling each gang and taking the power for myself. I will use the power to create a promised Land where hookers and drugs sprout from vines and are always in season. I can't wait for this game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Been itching for this cybertronic wonder for years. I can't wait to see wha tkind of ghastly and exciting things we can do to our bodies! And totttaalllyyy non-lethally beat the bajeezus out of everyone... for the good of the city, of course...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The World of Cyberpunk 2077 looks amazing, based on the promos and write ups I've seen. I'm looking forward to immersing my self in a world that is different for the PA worlds such as the Fallout universe I seem to live in lately.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Getting this video card would obviously just be incredible as it is a stunning Turing Card. Getting it go be able to play Cyberpunk on the other hand, would be breathtaking ;)

Also, mainly want to be Keanu Reeves' little gremlin, and do anything he asks without question, in a world without TikTok.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've never played any of CD Projekt Red's games, not even The Witcher, so I'm really looking forward to playing this game as I've heard great things about CDPR. I'd love to just get in the game and be my own character, different from who I am in reality. I'm also building a PC (so that I can play this game), and this card would really help.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
To be honest I seriously can't wait to take in the BREATHTAKING atmosphere of Night City. I've already pre-purchased the game and can't wait to get my hands on it. I really want to drive around Night City (especially at night) and create my character tailored to a style that suits me. After the initial trailer 7 years ago it has been a long wait but it is finally almost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.