Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 150 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my hands on this game ever since I saw the teaser back in 2013. I don't know how many times I've watched that thing, or the two new trailers, but my excitement for this game cannot be expressed enough! I'm extremely pumped and if there's one thing I really wanna do, it's get lost in the world of Cyberpunk. I just can't wait to see the scale of the world and everything going on in it, and being a part of that world.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to just wander around an immerse myself in the world, it just looks vibrant and lived in. The witcher did a great job of making it seem like you are a visitor instead of the main reason for everything happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait, going to spend way too much time in this game. My plan is to complete the game with a different character build a few times, and try to do all the side quests I can for each run through.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I‘my excited to see how devs implemented augmentations and their influence to characters. That post-human world with dim ethics is rich place for ideas.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
It is hard to point out what I want to do most in Cyberpunk. Perhaps it is destroying a giant corporation with keanu, perhaps just doing all the side quests like in the witcher. Or just experiencing the story with it's branching paths.
Probably just the entire game

May 2, 2020
Visit site
For once id just like to take my time to enjoy and appreciate the world CDPR have created for us before jumping into the story.
A company that takes after its own by giving them more time to complete their work, rather than doing a massive crunch. Secondly, they're a company that's pro-consumer. what more do I have to say?

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing just how quickly modders start putting ridiculous stuff into the game! (Skyrim I'm sorry for what I let Thomas the tank engine do to you and your people!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS