Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 149 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to the dialogue - to talking my way into and out of every situation, and of making tough moral choices and then sticking with the consequences of them.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After having experienced Cyberpunk as a Tabletop Role Playing Game, I'd like to be able to experience Cyberpunk's world once again, on a different medium, but still a passion: video games.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really want to replace my gtx 1050 that I think is now failing because after 1 hour of gaming. I loved the witcher 3, and I think I'd really love the Cyperpunk 2077.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm very interested in just exploring the environment and seeing what things happen around me! I love seeing the small things and feeling like I'm a part of such immersive stories.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I love cyberpunk type games(deusex is one of my favorites). So I'm curious to see what type of gameplay is possible with this. I want to be able to use all types of inspector gadgets. :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
As an RPG enthusiast and bored gamer in a pandemic, i am excited to explore night city and discover those fascinating characters that CD Projekt can do so well.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is very a potential game . I've heard about this game since E3 2019 and this game also required a good GPU to enjoy, i hope i'm the lucky one.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been following PC Gamer for a very long time, and have been reading all the post and it is very informative, I gained a lot of knowledge since I followed this page, and I am certainly a passionate PC Gamer. I hope I can win this card and upgrade my current 6 year old rig. ;)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am a huge fan of series that are scifi in nature cyberpunk is high up on that list. Ever since it was announced I have been following the updates and awaiting this game. I'm also really big on the wide range of characters you can have in the game.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I've loved the Cyberpunk genre since I read Neuromancer 7 years ago, and this game just seems to encapsulate all the things I love about the genre in terms of aesthetic, and hopefully story. We'll have to see how the gameplay is, but I think I'll enjoy just getting lost in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS