Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 148 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait for cyber punk! CD Project red are the best and witcher 3 is a masterpiece. The thing I would like to do the most is to see ciri in the game as a little easter egg! Also i would love to use the same gym equipment that big boss lady was using because damn shes macho.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Tbh, just exploring the world. I love neon city look and from the trailers, CDProjektRed have done an excellent job. I can’t wake to drive around!! September cannot come soon enough!

I'd like to delve into the game as if I were part of the universe. I want to see what there's to be seen and do what there's to be done; I'm really looking forward to exploring all of the side-quests.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to the dialogue - to talking my way into and out of every situation, and of making tough moral choices and then sticking with the consequences of them.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
After having experienced Cyberpunk as a Tabletop Role Playing Game, I'd like to be able to experience Cyberpunk's world once again, on a different medium, but still a passion: video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS