Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Cyperpunk genre in a way has always been about escapism. Using integrated tech to escape the crushing confines of a bleak reality. Not only is Cyberpunk 2077 the game we need right now, it also is the experience we need right now. I am looking forward to the exploration. Being able to do a deep dive into Night City and immerse myself into the world that these developers have been so hard at work on for years. The other aspects of this game will be wonderful, but the immersion and being able to explore a true cyberpunk world is exactly what I am looking for.
-George

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What I would love to do is do two playthroughs, one with a female character and one with a male char. I've heard about customizing the car you drive and would be very cool to check out. I just want to play the game, already preordered and waiting impatiently for Sept 17th.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm just excited to experience RTX in something so beautiful, appreciating the visuals will be priority 1 on my list

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2020
Visit site
Nothing better than coming home to a massive Cyberpunk world to explore and burn hours into tiny side details and quests, really. It's CD Projekt, it's a potential future for our world, it's open world and baby, it has Keanu Reeves. Give me that!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm actually looking to see if I can basically push it into being Assassin's Creed 2077, using stealth and bionic hidden blades to neck-stab my way through the game. Though if it just ends up being mostly bionic face stabbing, I think I'll be satisfied regardless.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Definitely explore the city! I'm hoping a lot of the buildings have open interiors. I believe in CD Projekt red's ability to create an amazing game seeing as they did that with many previous titles.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to drive in this game. Apart from shooting, visiting a game that is clear neon in the nights with futuristic vehicles is one of my childhood dreams. I have tried several games, but since I saw Witcher 3's level of mastery, I can't wait to be amazed once again!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I think what I'm mostly ready for is to just see the city. From what I've seen so far, it looks amazing. If it's anything like the level of detail in Witcher 3, it's going to be amazing.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Truthfully, I wouldn't know where to start. There just seems like there's so much to do so it's kinda hard to choose. But I'll probs start by heading to my ripperdoc to check what mods I can get!!! Body mods that is 😃😃😃

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I’d love to play Cyberpunk 2077 and really explore the dialogue tree’s and the choices in story. To get lost in the world, to live a second life, roleplaying as a tough mercenary, making their own way in Night City. Been anticipating Cyberpunk since 2013, the first trailer being beautiful and stunning, my attention has just been always on it. I’ve never had or built a PC before, so winning a graphics card for my most anticipated game, to help build my first PC, would be beyond a dream. It would be extraordinary and beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS