Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to do literally everything in Cyberpunk. That’s a cop-out answer, but The Witcher 3 was an absolutely spiritual experience for me and CD Projekt Red now has my full trust, and after that 40 hour incredible dlc, the full trust of my wallet!! I will be preordering Cyberpunk and absolutely adoring it the second it comes out.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to get my hands on this game , they've really hyped this game up , plus it's from CD Project red . I know they are not going to disappoint us.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for the next CDPR game since witcher 3. The worlds they build are crazy and this neo cyber punk is right up my street. I really hope I win, never won anything before, been wanting a new PC and to have this new card and build around it for a new rig would be a dream

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I honestly cant wait to see if there is any Witcher references. There's gotta be at least one in there! It'd be unreal if there was some sort of side quest with Ciri when she visited the Cyberpunk world. Plus who can't wait to do a mission with Keanu Reeves?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to see and feel the atmosphere in the game. I will probably spend most of the time enjoying that and exploring it all.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world and discover it's story, experience a cyberpunk world, with all the cool tech, strange and different places to go. I want to do many things, that i will only discover when i'm playing.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to enjoy a modern RPG game. Especially coming from such a good RPG company just makes me super excited for release. Currently only have a 1050 ti so they upgrade would be very nice. But even if I don't win I hope the person who does win deserves it and enjoys their new gpu. Good luck lads!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm really eager to see what CDPR & Mike Pondsmith achieved building CP 2077 world together . i'm gonna explore every inch of NightCity and the Badlands . Chill , F**k , Fight , and , well , basically do everything the game offers me to do .

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do the most in CyberPunk 2077? so much that I don't even know what to start, but I'm absolutely looking forward to spending too much time in the character creator trying to make the most blazing cyberpunk character ever.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
wow i couldnt even imagine winning this let alone USING IT! Of course Cyberpunk would be happening! and honestly any and everything i could play on it. It would definitely help speed up compiling videos for me i would think!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to drive around the city and just experience the sights, steal some cars, drive some motorcycles. Explore in general, not to mention I finally get to play as a female in a CD Projekt game. I haven't pre ordered a game in many years but this one warranted it 100% I'm hyped!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to finally understand what the world has been built to after 9 years of waiting for this gem to come out. It will be breathtaking. Thank you for the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS