Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
I would like to discover the game.
I want to play it immersively to see with my own eyes how hard the development team has worked.
I hope I can win but good luck to all participants.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello, all

The thing i want to do most in Cyberpunk is to explore the game and really take in how CD Projekt Red interprets the meaning of cyberpunk. I think its an incredibly interesting subject matter.

D

Deleted member 6475

Just want to completely dive into an awesome hand-made world with narrative quests and all. Being able to approach any situations the way I want and having to make real meaningful and impactful choices.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
i wanna spend a whole day in char customization, be a badass, drive around in night city in a super badass retro car and lose myself playing it in 3d with that badass 2080ti and my badass speakers/receiver cranked up to 11

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
This game has been my most anticipated game ever since it was announced, mainly due to CD Projekt Red's phenomenal The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt. To be honest, I am simply looking forward to just get my hands on the game and play it, but if I had to pick one specific aspect of the game I am looking forward to the most, it would have to be experiencing and exploring the beautiful world filled with interesting NPCs and amazing main and side quests that CD Project Red will no doubt deliver.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore every end of this game. Will probably rack up more than 1000 hours easily. Been hyped for this game for the longest time and ITS FINALLY COMING THIS YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS