Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 17 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
So many ways, so much fun! My first playthrough will either be a Rick Deckard type netrunner with as little cybernetically enhanced parts as possible going sneaky. Or full T-800, any modification available, guns blazing.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I generally prefer characters that are 'jack of all trades', so a mix of combat competent, with netrunning capabilities, and some social skills (lol).
As much cyberware/cybernetics as possible, too. :p
Aesthetics? I dunno. Of the recent CP2077 stuff shown, I only really 'loved' the look of the Trauma Team guys. So something like that for 'work', but something more 'casual'/less noticeable when just going around. :)

Never played or had anything CP2020, tho', aside from the old Netrunner CCG...so I'm not super familiar w/ terms & setting (was more familiar w/ Shadowrun; which I never played the tabletop for, only the video games...did read some of the materials over the decades, tho')

May 23, 2020
Visit site
100% low profile NetRunner with some badass ninja skills that avoids unnecessary use of force. Prefer to stay in the shadows and resolve conflicts in a pacific way but with the necessary skills to protect himself and his Chombattas.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
A buff dude who looks like he could beat the sh*t out of everyone, but he has only hack skills and is build to outsmart people.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Name: S1L3NC3R

Background: Well i'm gonna make it easy for me and say nobody knows. He's like batman. Showed up out of nowhere and since then made a name for him and is feared by criminals all over night city.

Skills: No sheer force is needed. Isolating people by hacking their implants and gadgets and taking the whole system down one by one is a slow but steady way.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character would be the one, that turns itself into a Yamaha YZF-R7, once it hears specific combination of words, after being modified to do so.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
play SR a while back had a blast, sadly I only got a to play a few times, been trying to get some games for the family to play together looking forward to making a cybernetic enforcer/assassin type character

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My character would probably be one similar to Aiden Pearce and Agent 47, wearing things like trench coats and being good at hacking. He would hunt down targets and use a variety of weapons to assassinate them. I like a blend of action and stealth, so when things get out of hand he would be able to defend himself.

Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
I always go for a hacker in these sorts of games. A decker in Shadowrun, a slicer in Star Wars, so it's only fitting that I make a hacker here too. Cybernetics galore, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS