Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 14 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I will try make a cute anime girl if can... if cant ill try to make look like me...Hope they will add more customization. Cant wait!!

Stay Safe Guys :)

Good luck everyone

May 27, 2020
Visit site
A very old and very withered man, a good chunk of his organs have been replaced with augmented replacements but the spark of his life has been extended to its maximum, Death is certain and all he can do is search for one last hurrah before his organs shut down for one final time.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character is someone looking for the best body mods on the market. And then using the powers of the mods to help the downtrodden. Justice Will Be Delivered!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a middle age male, not realy noticeable in any form or way. He could disappear by mixing into a crowd. He would be an awesome hacker. Access all data, drones, machines, realy anything that has a connection. He would use that knowledge against oppression and injustice.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Labelled as a serial killer, Riggs has a fetish for cyberware upgrades, anything from adrenal boosters to gill implants. No one is safe as he leaves empty shells for Night City PD. He's acquired military grade subdermal armor so taking him down isn't going to be easy

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm usually a sneaky boi in games. I'd play someone pretty reserved and low on charisma, a strait-shooter. Probably spec into stealth and hacking-related skills. Try to do as much as I can as non-lethally as possible.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Punk ass mf with big tiddies and horsec*ck. That's what my year 2077 looks like, and it's damn beautiful. Can't wait to try stealth and end up gun running with all specs in Tech and cool.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a skilled netrunner, doing work for whoever would pay corps or other. I would be enhanced with the latest tech so I could get the job done.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
OK ok, I am ready for this tremendous video game, although what I hope most is to see if there is a multiplayer and let myself be carried away by the cyberworld, I want surprises and my character would be a big bad MF.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I live in Rio and one of the biggest problem we have here is gang conflict. So, since Mike Pondsmith himself said that Rio is one of the most cyberpunk cities he has ever seen, my character would be a Rio gang member. He would probably be a Nomad, doing the drug deals in favelas and I would name him Aero, inspired by the term "Aviãozinho" wich means litteraly "Little Aeroplane" and we use it to designate the people who cross the favelas to sell drugs. He never knew his dad and his mother has to work as a housekeeper the whole week to get a shitty payment so she can raise Aero and his other 3 sibilings. So as he seens his familly in this poor situation he decided to enter the crime world to get a little bit of extra money to help his mom.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
aw man - the charmer, for sure. I'm really curious as to how the game's progression will handle it, but if I can go through the game without being forced into fighting I don't want to do, or getting an insane amount of money from talking, that would be interesting, so I could get more info from everyone about the world and maybe use that info to my advantage. Exciting stuff!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Small, unassuming, dedicated, and curious. A reporter forced onto the street because of one too many anti-corp exposes. With contacts everywhere and favours owed across the city, he is a good guy to know. A good supporting character. But don’t ever ask him to ignore a difficult truth.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Cyberpunk2077 character is a deadly and silent male. I don’t really know why in my head I picture him looking Swedish 😅 He has like a blond hair and long beard. We shouldn’t forget about his heavy British accent. I think he would be a real badass with a silent bow or something. I’ll sure will try to make one just like that when Cyberpunk will finally come out :3

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Fragile girl character with multiple guns build into her arms, and just goes full berserk on the enemy, 90s punkrock vibe who only lives for fun... but will never do any enchantment/drugs that does something with brain. since thats all the self identity she has

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS