Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would play the double agent, serving both sides while trying to control and create their own economic stand. it's all about me, my team, and myself!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I think in my first playthrough I'd go for an assassin type of playstyle more silent before going through again with a more mayhem kind of playstyle. Preferably small stature with some funky hair and some punk style clothes

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character would be an underground mercenary who was 'killed in action', only to survive and live out his days in the shadows. Bent on revenge, he would seek the name of those who turned their guns on him and left him for dead.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Someone off the streets, came from
nothing and works to become something. A good person at heart but has to make the right decision, and do what’s best to survive, even if it’s the hard thing to do.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
They’re skill set would be hand to hand combat, maybe stealthy daggers and agility. They came from the foster system which is more or less of an auction. They were never wanted, and have learned to get by at any cost.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My Ideal character will be an tanky Ninja, i mean agility and strength together who needs anything else.. but first Need to get my hands on this gfx card before i can think anything else .. Major signing out

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Cyberpunk character will be the epitome of ultra-cool-grunge-sleek. Imagine Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski combined with Sherlock Holmes and Jason Borne. He (or she) will be lay back, chill, intelligent, observant, creative, and tough.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking more forward to making a campaign for cyberpunk. The commercial espionage aspect adds a lot more of the political intrigue I miss from some D&D campaigns. But my character would be a stealth expert, trained in diplomacy over fighting

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My character would be said to be "classic", a bit of everything but effective in each action undertaken and always ready for a little carnage!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
my ideal character would probably be a mercenary for hire with a morally corrupt attitude thats slowly eating away at him with the amounting guilt to the point the character just trying to continually look for the lesser evil in a world gone mad.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
He will be literally me. Kappa.

:D but seriously. I usually go with the flow. I try to create character fast. Its like those psychotests, where you have to say the first thing that comes up your mind.
when I twitch with the sliders and check options in every character creation, I go with what hits me in the right spot. And since I am no longer kid that wants to max out everything, I rather go with multiple playthroughs with different playstyles, I have yet to decide if I want to hack & smash or smack & trash or whack and crack my enemies.. That will be decided September 17th. Day after my Bday. ^^
though, he will have a last name for sure. (*edit: or she)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
First off, I'd love to check out the gameplay and the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The other part is to get a taste of what Keanu Reeves' character and what the future has in store for us

May 27, 2020
Visit site
A good for nothing guy that one day had his life turned upside down by gang members, his family slaughtered in front of him. Years after, he is prepared and looking for blood, slicing gangsters all over the city looking for "the ones".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS