Win A Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit Signed By Mike Pondsmith!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2020
Visit site
My ideal Cyberpunk character is a techie who was born into a family of corporates, however, after around the age of 8 to 10 his family was killed for the simple reason of wanting more power and influence in their corporation. left on the streets, he struggled to find a new life but always found a relationship with technology and its past. He uses that knowledge to be a helpful asset in any team.

May 24, 2020
Visit site
My ideal cyberpunk character is a fanatical admirer of martial arts and cast of guns as the weak's weapon. He will prove that even in a metal skull, the blade is stronger than the bullet.

May 24, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a handsome young netrunner. I never tried any games like this so it'd be really cool if I won. I probably should buy it some day anyway.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I thought. What is he ... The perfect character of cyberpunk?
This is probably someone very cool! With all his appearance, an outstanding image of the one who must save this world ... No, to be honest, if I were to create the main character, then it would be an ordinary nondescript character who, during the course of the game, became hardened in battles and became steeper and cooler. This would reflect the growth of the hero as a person.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Having watched a lot of Altered Carbon gearing up for this, I actually like Takeshi's style - he's a badass soldier, but irreverent and not particularly looking for a fight. He's like a slightly more angsty version of Geralt, and he still will go to bat for his friends and people who need help. Also, imma need a prosthetic cyberbeard that allows for multiple styles and lighting effects on the fly.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I just want this to be a game where I could get lost for hours and be whatever I want. My character would be badass as f***. I want to take no bullshit and do everything my way. If someone wrongs me, they’re a dead man. My character would be a piece of **** in all the right ways. I’d be a badass cyberninja killing machine with all the cybernetics and upgrades. I’m so excited to be the cyberninja of my dreams.

May 26, 2020
Visit site
My ideal character would either be a totally-not-suspicious triple-crossing spy or as faithful a recreation of my DnD 5e dragonborn fighter as possible.

I would be a white hat hacker whose calling is to stop nefarious ney-do-gooders from hacking into-and-controlling people using their implants. Having been set free myself by my mentor after being used to kill and steal. Of course would also been looking for the evil bastard that took control of me in the first place.

May 26, 2020
Visit site
The ascended, the superior man. He will be better than anyone else through his cybernetic augmentations.
He will use his intelligence and hacking skills when it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.