Which Assassins Creed?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

Kaamos_Llama

Community Contributor
Jan 31, 2020
Honestly, I've stalled at about 15 hours in. I've been quite busy in other ways recently so the shear amount of content there is intimidating when you can only grab an hour here and there. I might come back to it, but I've fallen back into other things for the moment.

Reactions: Pifanjr
Apr 1, 2020
Odyssey is pretty fun. Reminds me a bit of Witcher 3 for some reason. Previous to that, I'd only played Black Flag, which didn't hold my interest.

Jul 2, 2020
Yea, Odyssey has made some nice changes to the genre. It feels more like an RPG, so that's maybe why I like it more, and ofc love for Greek mythology. When u play it on a huge 4k screen, there is no need for HC playing, just enjoying the scenery. Such an eye-candy.

Dan

Jan 15, 2020
Assassins Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations were my favourite. I thought they had the best story and main character. I fell off the Assassins Creed train with Black Flag, as I hated the pirate aspect of it. (I'm definitely in the monitory that hated sailing a ship!)

Reactions: Pifanjr

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS