What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 27 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
I think i remember my sisters playing Blue-Force, And the old Monkey Island games. Definitely Myst too, but for me personally i think it was spyro year of the dragon. I think we has a Snes or sega classic at some point but I don't really remember it. We had the Jurassic Park and Sonic cartridges

Dec 15, 2020
Visit site
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?

I remember playing 360 Xbox i like dancing so it has censor so it was fun playing with my young brother

Reactions: AbahGarut75
Dec 15, 2020
Visit site
Original SimCity, then Duke Nukem 3D and my third gamewas Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. And the fist I ever owned was Might and Magic VI: Mandate of Haeven. Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. was also first game I bought legally.

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
The very first one is Monopoly. That's it. Had lots of fun with friends back then.
The games we're playing today is how to perfect the art of blowing stuff up and then run away. Not bad.

Reactions: soranin

TRENDING THREADS