What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 17 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 27, 2020
Visit site
The first game I remember playing is, sadly not a PC game, but The Simpson's arcade game. I must have been 3 years old when my dad lifted me up to reach the arcade sticks lol.

Reactions: SWard
May 27, 2020
Visit site
The first video game if I can actually remember was Roadrash. I bought my new pc and it came with bunch of games and Roadrash was one of them. Had a blast with it

May 27, 2020
Visit site
When I was younger I used to spend all day after school Playing Civ III, i had no idea what I was doing but that was my First PC gaming experience, Those animations still haunt my dreams

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I actually played some small pc games on an old computer first such as incoming and need for speed, but if i had to pick my 1st official console type game it would have to be nicktoons: attack of the toy bots

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The first videogame I remember playing was the first installment of The Sims.

My sisters and I would play it all day. Not knowing much about the games mechanics back then, I would send them all to a pool where they would ultimately die and haunt the others that went in the pool thereafter.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The first game I played is a little fuzzy, It was either Super Mario Bros, Teenage Mutant Heroes (Ninja but I'm european) Turtles or Batman on NES. They all bring very vivid memories (as do others but later). I'm just unsure which was the first one of those I played.

TRENDING THREADS