What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I think it was Tiger Heli from NES. Most NES games were hard as hell and I wasn't able to finish it, but I enjoyed anyway and replayed until I got my hands on double dragon 2. In my childhood I didn't mind to replay the game after the gameover screen (only if I got very, very frustrated), and the majority of games of this era relied upon difficulty to add replay value, so there wasn't much to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjs10205
May 8, 2020
Visit site
The first game I ever played was (I think) either Secrets Weapons Over Normandy on the PS2, Assassin's Creed 2 on my friend's computer, or Need for Speed Most Wanted, which was also on my friend's computer. All amazing games.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
The most memorable experience I have had playing a game was certainly MegaMan Zero 2 on the gameboy Advanced almost 16 years ago. Although games like halo2 and half life 2 were more my niche in those days; as I was a PC gamer, I can never forget the incredibly unique experience of mastering MGM Zero 2 during my middle school days. It was essentially my first "git gud" and be rewarded for the risk type game ive ever played and it was what essentially allowed me to tackle games like Dark Souls and playing DMC and RE games on higher difficulties. For sure Megaman Zero 2 holds a significant place in my gamer history!

ajimundi

Just a guy
May 10, 2020
Visit site
A shoot 'em up in NES. I forgot what it was called.

If we're talking about the most memorable, I am still bitter about Aerith's death. I think you can guess the game.

If we're talking about favorite, I probably have replayed Red Alert 2 dozens of time, and, to a lesser extent, Yuri's Revenge. Still have a miniscule amount of lingering crush on Kari Wuhrer. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: mjs10205 and SWard
May 8, 2020
Visit site
When I was a kid I use to play game that comes up with a keyboard that we've to connect with Tv and then I play a game where we've to shoot birds from our gun and our dog helps us to hunt them down

I don't remember the first game I played. But the first game that made my childhood awesome was Resident Evil 4.
At that time, that was the game I use to play hours without taking a single break.

The very first game I've played in my life was Spiderman in my Keyboard cum console game in 2001.
I love those days. when I call people to my house to play spiderman with me. Or just look at me how I play that game. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2020
Visit site
I'm an avid gamer, but I've been trying to think of the first games I remember playing and really loved. I remember sneaking into my cousins dad's study to boot up his mac to play Monkey Island, where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? And Myst (which I wasn't very good at). If you're a gamer, what do you remember playing and why?
I remember playing Age of Empires as a wee kid, 4 years old, when Iw as bored in a party. The only thing I remember doing is hoarding all the sheep and building an invincible army with them. Didn't work :(

May 14, 2020
Visit site
WOW that´s a good question, because I have pretty good memories about playing a lot of NES games and Wolfenstein, Doom, and some other PC games as well. Man, that make me feel old a little LOL.

TRENDING THREADS