What was the first video game you remember playing?

Page 38 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
total annihilation
Great game from the golden age of RTS.

Have you tried its 'spiritual successor, Supreme Commander? Most people say the expansion for the first SupCom, called Forged Alliance, is the best version, but there's also SupCom 2. A feature I loved is that it supported dual monitors, so you could have the overall map on one monitor and the gameplay screen on the other.

May 17, 2021
Visit site
I'm not sure which came first. Probably a simple game with a submarine, you had to shoot your torpedoes up and avoid the exploding barrels. Unfortunately, I don't remember the title, I was only a few years old. The games I remember are pinball and Neverhood - but I was only able to complete the first tasks

This is when it comes to PC games, because I see some people writing about super mario bros here.

Then my first game was racing cars, on a device from the bazaar. There were games like snake, described as 99 games in one. Unfortunately, I can't even find the image right now

TRENDING THREADS