What is your Favourite PC Game?

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is your fav PC game?

• Minecraft

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • Fortnite

Votes: 133 51.4%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • Starfield

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Baldurs Gate 3

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • GTA

Votes: 31 12.0%
  • Diablo

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • something else - please explain below

Votes: 33 12.7%

• Total voters
Its better they vote than start a new thread about what is their favourite game every day. Its amazing how so many were about just 3 or 4 games. Almost like it was an advertising campaign to make some games seem way more popular than they really are. Many of the posters do it for free. Amazing.
Poll keeps the forums tidy.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 18, 2022
Visit site
I don't think I have a set game that is my favourite as I play diferent game genres depending on my mood.

Though I do prefer to play RTS and FPS on PC. They seem so much more enjoyable with a mouse & keyboard.

I'd throw Age of Empires, Rainbow Six Siege into the mix. I used to love World of Warcraft also. Diablo 3 is a big favourite as well.

That's tough cause some of my fav "games" were mods and it's really hard to pick one, but if I have to pick one now that I'm playing.... hmmmm..... I'd have to say Deep Rock Galactic. When I first played the game I had the same enjoyment that I did when I played left 4 dead the first time with people. Always been a friendly community from my experience. It's also hectic and hilarious at the same time.

I cannot name just one game here, because almost all the games I‘ve played and finished are also my favourites. I tried to keep it to my Top 5 though:
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • The Council
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales (all parts!)
  • The Raven
  • Syberia 1 & 2
There‘s still so many more to mention here… From the selection you may notice that my focus lies on a great story and cinematic experience. :)

ToxicOffender

BANNED
Sep 5, 2022
Visit site
The BATMAN ARKHAM series, there just ain´t any other games keeping me up playing them that much and often.

Now I am not really a "Batman-Fan" at all and if such a thing would be the case, then DEADPOOL would be my favorite.

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
ive just realised my favorite current games have changed a bit,especialy since i had been using my steam deck for months now and using mainly steam deck friendly games but ive recently gone back to my gaming laptop.

stray woud be my number one modern favorite because you get to play as a very realistic looking and sounding cat,its not something i ever do but i cried at the ending because there was so much raw emotive feeling put into the game.
people who finished it in 6 hours were just doing speed runs and then complaining in the reviews or steams stray message board.
because of my learning disability, my classic autism and my epilepsy,i struggle greatly with a lot of aspects in gaming such as remembering things or places ,timed bits or the different houses you goto, visual and information processing, contrast of colours confusing me etc, so i found the game trainer- wemod,ive never heard this type of thing existed before and started subscribing as soon as i saw what the mod coud do to stray,its fantastic and i was able to take my time without the risk of zurks nomming on my beautiful ginger moggy.

i absolutely love bunhouse. ive spent over 40 hours on it so far. its a fantastic game about rabbits running a garden centre and its one of them games you can just chill out with as long as you get a good system going of growing the right flowers.
its a great idea and is defintely a gentle come down when youve been playing tough games all day/night.

• Love
Just realized "Favourite" in the title has a 'u' in it. Come on, guys!
They are both right. Not my fault I grew up in a country influenced by both USA & UK, so I have mixed spellings.

The cost of electricity varies from one region to the next, as is currency though currency is needed to make a transaction while electricity is needed as well towards everyday tasks...that being said, we don't need to break eggs over spelling :) unless it was a dyslexic err as I do often when typing and typing alone.

Back to le blah blah on this thread!
:D

Reactions: WoodenSaucer
They are both right. Not my fault I grew up in a country influenced by both USA & UK, so I have mixed spellings.
Everyone is entitled to be wrong from time to time. Heck, I once persistently claimed that "humor" doesn't have a 'u' in it. :LOL:

Dec 17, 2022
Visit site
I like fast paced shooters, so i used to play Unreal Tournament and Quake, now i play Overwatch. I also like Battlefield and Call Of Duty.

Sometimes i play Red Alert 2 online. You can still play that i recently found out. You have to get it on Origin from EA.

Jun 28, 2023
Visit site
Many insanely great games out there, but Disco Elysium was so deep, dark, funny, and surprising that only Planescape: Torment has come somewhat close. So many amazing moments in DE with such depth, made a grown man shed a few manly tears more than once.

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama

TRENDING THREADS