What is your Favourite PC Game?

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is your fav PC game?

• Minecraft

Votes: 29 11.1%
  • Fortnite

Votes: 135 51.5%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Starfield

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Baldurs Gate 3

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • GTA

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Diablo

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • something else - please explain below

Votes: 33 12.6%

• Total voters
Mar 14, 2022
Visit site
As far as multiplayer goes , Dota 2 is my fav game because for me it is the best MOBA game I have ever played. Everything about it is great.
For Single Player, Splinter Cell is one of my favourite because I mostly like Stealth/Action game.

Reactions: Brian Boru
God there's a few games I love listed on here, but I gotta give love to a few mods. They all have an equally special place in my heart.

First is Tour Of Duty mod for halflife. Was just a pure hilarious game, but I just always played the sapper class. Probably the game I was "best" at for me.

Next would be Desert Combat. An amazing mod that was fun to play for the large scale battles that would happen. It was so good my dad bought another pc so we could play together and do chopper runs dropping and transporting troops.

Thirdly would be Movie Battles 2 for Jedi Academy. Probably the most impressive mod I've played. The saber combat and blocking system was pretty damn good, and as a Star Wars nerd it's one of the best Staw Wars games. You can play as most characters, each falling under certain classes, huge maps, crazy battles and there's nothing like naming yourself NotSoAmazingPantlessWookie and tossing nades to knock guys down and then punching em to death. Simply AMAZING!!!

• Love
Mar 30, 2022
Visit site
I have a simple question for you: what is your favorite PC game? It doesn't have to be from the beginning of time, because I understand that individuals change, but what is it right now?
My favorite is definitely Sacred 2, which I played on and off for almost three years

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2022
Visit site
I’m assuming that this is about PC-exclusives, right? If so, then I guess my answer would be Sims 4. If you’re accepting multi-platform titles, then I’m going with either State of Decay 2 or Monster Hunter: World.

Reactions: Krud and Brian Boru
My favorite game is The Witcher 3. I was 37 at the time it came out, and I didn't think I would experience a new favorite game.

I got the game for free from a random guy on a forum, who had received a copy when buying a graphics card.

Other games I always come back to are Terraria and Cities Skylines.

So I answered this almost a year ago, but since then my new favorite game is "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition." I loved the original about 20 years ago, but after a handful of years I fell out of love with it (or just got distracted by something shiny), and the HD version never did much for me.

But this latest iteration has me hooked again. I've even willingly paid for two of the add-on civilizations, which I usually never do. (At most I tend to wait for a Collector's Edition or whatever that includes everything and buy that on sale.)

Also, just a sidenote but it still kinda amazes me that 79% of PC gamers have just four favorite games in common. I expected a higher percentage of "other."

TRENDING THREADS